11th October 2022, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Either MS is better or MTech is better after completing BE in computer science?

Sir can u plse tell me either doing MS or MTech in computer science is better ..I want to do MS in Manipal university,karnataka is it good college?? Tell that eligibility criteria and fee structure please.

13th October 2022, 01:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Either MS is better or MTech is better after completing BE in computer science?

With an MTech degree, you can focus on your preferred area of engineering.
For those who desire to learn the fundamental scientific concepts of the topic, MS will be a great idea.
So, you can choose whatever you want to pursue in the future.
13th October 2022, 06:50 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Either MS is better or MTech is better after completing BE in computer science?

Mtech vs MS:-

>> Often Mtech graduates are selected by leading organizations or IT companies for high profile technical roles.

>> MS graduates are often placed in R&D companies. Also, the field of research is open to MS students.
15th October 2022, 04:24 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

After completing BE in computer science candidate can choose any one of the MS or Mtech degrees.
Candidates*can concentrate on their preferred field of engineering with an MTech degree. MS will be a terrific idea for individuals who want to learn the core scientific ideas behind the subject.
Therefore, you have to decide what career path you wish to take in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?