21st February 2019, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in BHU MSc(Forensic Science) PET 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to appear in BHU-PET for MSc(Forensic Science) course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam of 2019. Please let me know immediately.

26th February 2019, 02:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in BHU MSc(Forensic Science) PET 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to appear in BHU-PET for MSc(Forensic Science) course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam of 2019. Please let me know immediately.

Any science graduates under 10+2+3 pattern with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and having Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Microbiology, Genetics, Biochemistry, Psychology, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Forensic Science, Statistics, Geophysics, Geography as the main subject (combination of at least three subjects) at the undergraduate level or
Any graduates having MBBS / BDS / BE / BTech / BPharm degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to appear in the BHU MSc (Forensic Science) Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) 2019.
26th February 2019, 10:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in BHU MSc(Forensic Science) PET 2019?

=> M.Sc. Forensic Sciences or Master of Science in Forensic Sciences is a postgraduate Forensic Science course.

=> For the application of BHU MSc(Forensic Science) PET 2019, the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, there is no upper age or lower age limit for application.

=> Also, the candidate must be Indian National.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?