18th December 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in DU LLM Entrance Exam 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to appear in DU LLM Entrance Exam. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam of 2018. Please let me know immediately.

25th December 2018, 01:05 PM
akhilking

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in DU LLM Entrance Exam 2019?

Eligibility to appear in DU LLM Entrance Exam:-

1.The Students must have attained a Graduation Degree from Delhi University or any Equivalent University to study the DU LLB course.

2.Candidates from the general category must have a minimum of 50 percent marks or equivalent in the qualifying examination

3.For OBC/SC/ST Candidates must have a minimum of 45 percent marks or equivalent in the qualifying examination

4.Physically Handicapped (PwD) candidates will be given 5% marks relaxation in the eligibility criteria for general candidates.
26th December 2018, 03:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in DU LLM Entrance Exam 2019?

To apply for DU LLM ADMISSIONS, the only qualification required is a LLB degree with the minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university. Further, in case of candidates belonging to OBC, PH, and SC/ST category, the minimum marks required in LLB degree is 45%.

For more details and updates regarding DU LLM 2019 admissions, you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?