4th January 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in MAT for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com and pursuing ICAI program?

I have got 49% in b.com n doing ca.
I want to appear in mat exam.
So may I know I am eligible or not???
Please answer to my questions as early as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What is the requirement to join commerce college?
  2. Procedure related to admission to courses like B.Com and C.A? What is the cutoff list?
  3. List of courses I can opt for? I'm a commerce graduate and got 97 marks in MGT A/C, 85 in Fin and 79 in Cost audit
  4. Eligibility for MAT exam for student of B.Com (Pass) with correspondence from Delhi University?
  5. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 62.01 percentile in MAT?
  6. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  7. Which are the professional courses after M.Com for best careers?
  8. What is the basic requirement of CA entrance exam?
  9. Top MBA colleges in India under MAT? I have secured 98.97 percentile in MAT
  10. Can B.Com(Hons) students pursue C.A in SRCC college?
  11. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  12. Which should I study after 12th commerce if I have Accountancy, Business Studies, Banking as my subjects? Can I get a good job?
  13. What can I do to appear for CPT exam? I have just completed 1st year of B.Com and also give the paper of 2nd year
  14. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  15. Can I apply for IBPS Clerk Written exam after scoring 49.4% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much percentage is required in MBA admission? Can I apply for MBA course
  17. What is the MAT eligibility criteria? I have done B.Com
  18. Which course is better for me between CA and CS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
5th January 2015, 01:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in MAT for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com and pursuing ICAI program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 49% in b.com n doing ca.
I want to appear in mat exam.
So may I know I am eligible or not???
Please answer to my questions as early as possible
Yes, you are eligible for MAT exam.

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for MAT exam. There is no percentage criteria for MAT exam. Final year students can apply for MAT exam.

Topics for MAT exam:-

Language Comprehension
Mathematical Skills
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning:
Indian and Global Environment

Best books for MAT exam:-

MAT- Management Aptitude Test (Paperback)
Author: By Student Aid Publication
Publisher: Student Aid Publications

A Complete Manual for Management Aptitude Test (Paperback)
Author: J. K. Chopra
Publisher: Unique Publishers

MAT Management Aptitude Test: Previous Years' Papers Up-To-Date (Solved) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

MAT: Management Aptitude Test 8th Edition (Paperback)
Author: R.P. Verma
Publisher: Asian Books

I have attached the syllabus for MAT exam so please check it out.

For more details you can visit to the official website http://www.aima-ind.org
Attached Files
File Type: txt SYLLABUS FOR MAT EXAM 2014.txt(2.1 KB, 30 views)
5th January 2015, 01:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in MAT for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com and pursuing ICAI program?

You are absolutely eligible to appear for Management Aptitude Test examination. MAT Examination is conducted for candidates who are seeking their Admission into MBA or its equivalent PG courses. MAT Management Aptitude Test is a National Level Test and is conducted across all over India.

MAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:

1) Candidates from any one of the following streams are eligible to appear for MAT Examination.
a) B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
b) B.A (Bachelor of Arts)
c) B.Sc (Bachelor of Science)
d) B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
2) Candidates who have successfully passed their graduation in 10+2+3 exam pattern, you are absolutely eligible to appear for exam.
3) As you have completed B.Com which is one of the above mentioned streams you are eligible to appear for MAT examination
4) There is no percentage criteria required to appear for MAT examination. So you are eligible to appear for MAT examination having B.Com as your graduation stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?