12th March 2019, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BHU FMS MBA Entrance Exam 2019?

Respected Sir, I am a BBA(H) student and interested to study MBA in Human Resources. For this I want to apply in BHU FMS MBA Entrance Exam. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of NIIFT of this year? Kindly tell me immediately.

18th March 2019, 12:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BHU FMS MBA Entrance Exam 2019?

Eligibility to apply for BHU FMS MBA Entrance Exam 2019:

Candidates should have obtained a Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognised university.
Or
Candidates must have a Degree in Medicine, Education, Technology, Agriculture or a Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognised university.

Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination (45% for SC/ST candidates).

The final year or final semester graduate degree students are also eligible to apply for the BHU FMS MBA 2019. However, such candidates must clear their graduation examination at the time of admission.
18th March 2019, 05:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to appear for CAT if you are looking for admission at BHU FMS for MBA or PGDM programme. Just make sure you have got an excellent score in CAT to make it to the interview round of the admission process. Your academic record will also be considered. Merit will be prepared on the following basis.

- Academics: 20% weightage
- CAT: 50% weightage
- GD and PI: 30% weightage
20th March 2019, 10:14 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to apply for BHU FMS MBA Entrance Exam 2019 is given below.

1. First of all, the candidate should have passed a bachelor degree from a recognized university.

2. The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree is 50% and 45% for reserved category candidate.

IMPORTANT DATES

** Application start date: 8 Aug 2018

** Last date for application submission: 19 Sep 2018

** Date of examination: 25 Nov 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?