17th February 2020, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test of this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this entrance test. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria?

19th February 2020, 05:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020

Qualification Eligibility-

For MBA Course: Candidates must have three years Bachelor's degree from a UGC recognised institution.

For MCA Course: Candidates must have three years Bachelor's degree past with mathematics.

The qualifying examination must be passed with 50% marks and 45% for SC and ST candidates.

If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode then it must have recognition from joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.

Those who are appearing for their final year of Bachelors Degree are also eligible.
19th February 2020, 05:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020

You can check the Eligibility of Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 here:

For MBA Course: The aspirant must have three years Bachelor's Degree from UGC recognised Institution.

For MCA Course: The aspirant must have three years Bachelors Degree pass with mathematics and should have passed degree with at least 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for reserved category students.

Final year candidates are also.

To take admission the candidate have to score a minimum of 25% marks.( no minimum marks in case of reserved category students).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?