14th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and fee structure of B.Ed from IGNOU

I have done B.Com from CCS university and I also have 1.5 year experience of teaching in euro kids. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU? If yes then tell me the whole process about its fees structure, books, syllabus, admission date, exam date.

Related Questions:
15th August 2016, 10:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure of B.Ed from IGNOU

Eligibility and Fee Structure of B.Ed from IGNOU:

Eligibility Criteria:

>> You must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation from recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

And

>> You must have full time teaching experience on temporary or permanent bass as a Post Graduate Teacher or Graduate Teacher or a Primary Teacher

Fee Structure:

>> For Entire Program - Rs.20,000/- (In First year)

>> Fee need to be paid through DD drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at your regional center.
15th August 2016, 11:45 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

yes you can do B.Ed from IGNOU.

Eligibility required:-

->>The applicant should hold Bachelor’s or higher degree from a recognized university, and Two years full-time regular teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis.

Fee structure:-

The total cost of b.ed course from IGNOU course is Course
Rs. 20,000.
16th August 2016, 05:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Com from CCS university and I also have 1.5 year experience of teaching in euro kids. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU? If yes then tell me the whole process about its fees structure, books, syllabus, admission date, exam date.

The candidates should have possessed a graduate degree or post graduate degree in science/social science/commerce/humanity or B.E or B.Tech with 55% marks and Trained in elementary education or candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education program through face to face mode are eligible for the B.Ed in IGNOU. The selection will be done through an entrance examination. The exact fees details are not available in the internet. So you can contact the IGNOU study centre for exact fee details. The IGNOU website link is Click Here
16th August 2016, 07:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and Fee Structure of B.Ed from IGNOU:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing B.Ed from IGNOU is as follows.

>> Candidates must have passed Graduate Degree or a Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

>> There is a Lump Sum of Rs.20,000/- for the entire program in the first year.

>> You need to pay the fee through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of IGNOU payable at the city in your regional center.
10th March 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done postgraduate with mathematics I have not any teaching experience can I do b.ed with ignou
20th February 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have complete my B. Com(p) from DU with more than 50 percent marks...... Whether I am eligible for Bed.... May I teach accountancy as a main subject. I have also M.Com 1st year degree from ignou but 2nd year 1 subject is pending overall percentage around,55. I don't have experience how, please help me 8860887616.its my connect number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?