23rd November 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MTech(Leather Technology) admission in Central Leather Research Institute Chennai?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission for studying MTech(Leather Technology) admission in Central Leather Research Institute Chennai? Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for studying this course?

25th November 2019, 04:14 PM
FarsanaMP

Default Re: Eligibility to get MTech(Leather Technology) admission in Central Leather Research Institute Chennai?

Eligibility to get MTech(Leather Technology) admission in Central Leather Research Institute Chennai :-

1- A minimum aggregate score of 50% at the level of graduation completed from a recognized institute.

2- Leather Technology as the major subject in graduation.

3- Candidates waiting for their final year's exam results are welcome too.
26th November 2019, 04:04 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MTech(Leather Technology) admission in Central Leather Research Institute Chennai?

The minimum eligibility required to study Master of Technology(Leather Technology) in Central Leather Research Institute Chennai is you must have passed Bachelor of Technology in relevant field with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website https://www.clri.org/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?