25th May 2021, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MSc in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics and Zoology

Hi I did B.Sc(Hons) In Physiology ,can i eligible for MSc in Biochemistry or chemistry or Bioinformatics or Zoology .please let me the details

26th May 2021, 01:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MSc in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics and Zoology

Eligibility criteria for MSc in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics and Zoology:-

✓Education qualification:- Students must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in relevant specialization with 50-60% minimum aggregate.
✓ Age Limit:- Students age should be between 17 years to 21 years.

For further details you can check Google.
26th May 2021, 07:47 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for MSc in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics and Zoology

The student needs be to maximum of 28 years of age to pursue this course.

The students should be at least 20 years of age to pursue the course.

The applicant must have bachelor’s degrees in science stream with a minimum 50% from a recognized college.

To get admission in MSc Bioinformatics, students must have to clear entrance exams taken by colleges and universities
27th May 2021, 07:18 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for MSc in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics and Zoology

Eligibility for MSc in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics and Zoology is that the candidate should be a graduate with minimum 55% from any university. Admission to this course is given through the entrance test which is conducted by the university itself. The duration is 2 years for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?