27th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and percentage criteria to join M.A.(Fashion Design) course in Ambassy College for Girls? Age limit to apply for General students?

Hi Sir,
How many percentage is required in Bachelor's Degree to join Ambassy College for Girls to study M.A.(Fashion Design)? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this course? And kindly tell me the age limit for General category students.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BSc IT through distance education from KUK, Haryana or MDU Rohtak?
  2. Can girls join R&AW? Eligibility criteria for girls to join R&AW? Age limit, qualification and basic pay?
  3. Is there any chance to get admission for MCA after scoring 40% marks in MCA?
  4. What should be the minimum and maximum age of girls (general category) for CG PCSJ? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TET after doing B.Com with 49.33%
  6. Can I do IBPS after passing 12th with 68%
  7. How to appear for NET SET exam if I am a student of M.A Part I?
  8. What should I do after failing in IAS exam?
  9. Can girls apply for NDA entrance exam after 12th? What is the eligibility limit for girls
  10. Graduation after completing diploma in Computer science and working in MNC company?
  11. Can girls join IAF after Diploma? Age limit and other criteria?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  13. Am I eligible to do MCA under Calicut after passing the Kerala entrance exam with 1709 rank? Best colleges under Calicut and MG university in Kerala?
  14. Conditions of PSU exams for a 4th year student from Electrical Branch?
  15. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any relaxation available in UPSC Civil Services recruitment for girls?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Economics if completed Higher Secondary with Science?
  18. Is it necessary to study Biology in 12th for pursuing B.Sc?
31st July 2016, 11:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and percentage criteria to join M.A.(Fashion Design) course in Ambassy College for Girls? Age limit to apply for General students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
How many percentage is required in Bachelor's Degree to join Ambassy College for Girls to study M.A.(Fashion Design)? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this course? And kindly tell me the age limit for General category students.
Sorry so that Ambassy College for Girls does not offer MA in Fashion Designing course. However, you can apply for PG Diploma in Fashion Designing course.

- The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for PG Diploma in Fashion Designing course is Graduation with 55% from a recognized university and the candidate age should be not more than 25 years at the time of admission.

For more details please visit there - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?