17th November 2021, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PG entrance test of Loyola college Chennai?

Sir, I am the resident of Andhra. I have passed my graduation in the first class.I have not attempted tancet examination or any other examination held by University of madras. Am I eligible to do the MCA course in the loyola college. Recently I have applied to the course of the MCA in loyola college and I got hall ticket and in that details are saying that there is an PG entrance exam conducted by loyola college in june 24. Could you please,send me a detailed pattern of the PG entrance test

20th November 2021, 05:31 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for PG entrance test of Loyola college Chennai?

Eligibility for PG entrance test of Loyola College, Chennai, you must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.And also have to appear in the entrance exam called TANCET.And followed by an interview conducted by the College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?