14th December 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of post graduation in political science in Delhi university for B.Tech students?

I am a engineering student and have completed my b.tech , now I want to prepare for UPSC exam meanwhile I want to do post graduation in political science, does Delhi university admit b.tech students for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  2. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  3. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  4. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  5. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  6. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  7. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  8. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  9. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?
  12. How can I apply for M.A Political Science after passing graduation in B.A from Delhi University
  13. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  14. Which is the best coaching center for Political Science in Delhi? I have done my graduation in B.A Political Science
  15. Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future?
  16. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Delhi University B.El.Ed Paper O-2.8 Political Science-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
16th December 2015, 07:53 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility of post graduation in political science in Delhi university for B.Tech students?

# It is informed to you that you are not eligible for pursuing the post-graduation in political science because only those candidates are considered eligible for PG in political science who have done bachelor degree in political science.

# You have bachelor degree is B.Tech. but not in political science. So you cannot go for pursuing the M.A. (Political Science).

# There are two general admission mode of admission for post-graduation in political science:

* Direct admission into PG course on the basis of merit list prepared from mark obtained in the qualifying examination.
* Admission by way of entrance examination.

# Candidates who have secured 55% or more than 55% marks in the qualifying examination can go for direct admission into PG course on the basis of merit list prepared from mark obtained in the qualifying examination.

# Candidates who have secured more than 48% marks but less than 55% marks have to appear in entrance examination in order to get admission for PG course.

# In order to get more information, refer the official website of Delhi University (www.du.ac.in)
26th June 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility of post graduation in political science in Delhi university for B.Tech students?

I'm a b.tech and also I have masters in political science can I apply for teaching job in government school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?