9th February 2021, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MBA(Finance) in Sreenivasa Institute of Technology and Management Studies

Hi everyone, I am interested to study MBA(Finance) course in Sreenivasa Institute of Technology and Management Studies. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course at this institute. Please let me know immediately.

10th February 2021, 12:35 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MBA(Finance) in Sreenivasa Institute of Technology and Management Studies

Eligibility to pursue MBA(Finance) in Sreenivasa Institute of Technology and Management Studies is;

You must have completed Graduation from recognized university with minimum aggregate of 50%.

Your admission will be done through CAT exam.
11th February 2021, 11:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MBA(Finance) in Sreenivasa Institute of Technology and Management Studies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to study MBA(Finance) course in Sreenivasa Institute of Technology and Management Studies. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course at this institute. Please let me know immediately.
Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized University are eligible for MBA course in Finance.

But you must have CAT, MAT score card.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?