25th September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MBA(Financial Management) in National Institute of Business Management?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in National Institute of Business Management for MBA(Financial Management) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

29th September 2019, 08:21 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MBA(Financial Management) in National Institute of Business Management?

M.B.A. Financial Management or Master of Business Administration in Financial Management is a postgraduate Financial Management course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. In order to get admission in Master of Business Administration in Financial Management course, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. The minimum percentage required in the Bachelor degree course to get admission in Master of Business Administration in Financial Management is 50%.

3. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score i.e CAT, MAT, etc.

The course duration of Master of Business Administration in Financial Management is 2 years.
29th September 2019, 10:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MBA(Financial Management) in National Institute of Business Management?

Eligibility to pursue MBA (Financial Management) in National Institute of Business Management are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor's Degree.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
Candidate must have to qualify entrance examinations like CAT/MAT/GMAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?