8th March 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue ME(Electrical Engineering) in Jadavpur University Kolkata?

Hi Sir, kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying ME(Electrical Engineering) course which is available in Jadavpur University Kolkata. What is the eligibility for getting admission and studying this course at this university?

12th March 2020, 01:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue ME(Electrical Engineering) in Jadavpur University Kolkata?

The eligibility to study ME in Electrical Engineering at Jadavpur University Kolkata is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field or equivalent from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in GATE or GPAT or admission test which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.jaduniv.edu.in
13th March 2020, 09:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue ME(Electrical Engineering) in Jadavpur University Kolkata?

Eligibility to persue ME( Electrical Engineering) in Jadavpur University-

- The aspirants should have done B.Tech or B.E. in Electrical Engineering with an aggregate of 55% marks and above from a reputed college.

For more information you can visit this website-
www.jaduniv.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?