29th July 2020, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing Hyderabad?

Hi Sir, kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) course which is available in Apollo College of Nursing Hyderabad. What is the eligibility for getting admission and studying this course at this college?

1st August 2020, 08:33 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MSc(Medical Surgical Nursing) course which is available in Apollo College of Nursing Hyderabad. What is the eligibility for getting admission and studying this course at this college?
Eligibility criteria:
A candidate need to have completed graduation in any of the following :
1. B.Sc. Nursing
2. B.Sc. Hons. Nursing
3. B.Sc. in Nursing Post basic
from any institute recognised by the Indian Nursing Council, with minimum 55% marks required.
Also, the candidate must be a registered nurse or registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.Have a minimum of 1 year of experience after B.Sc. in Nursing Basic or B.Sc. in Nursing Post basic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?