21st January 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure job in MNC companies for a candidate with 64% in MCA?

Hello everyone, I have secured 64% marks in my MCA course. I want to get job in any reputed MNC companies. So, I would like to know that with such percentage of marks, I am eligible to secure job in MNC companies?

26th January 2019, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure job in MNC companies for a candidate with 64% in MCA?

If there is campus interviews in your college, then appear for it or you can appear for off campus interviews conducted by the IT companies. Most of the top companies usually ask for MCA degree with minimum 60% marks.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the interviews. There will be written test and several rounds of interviews before selection. Hence, be prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?