11th March 2019, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MSc(Finance) admission in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MSc(Finance) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University. I came to know that the admission is going on. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission. Kindly tell me asap.

13th December 2021, 05:58 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MSc(Finance) admission in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?

Eligibility to secure MSc Finance admission at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University is ,you must have a graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called CAT or CET conducted by the University.
13th December 2021, 06:00 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MSc(Finance) admission in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?

Eligibility :-

Qualification required is, candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CAT or CET conducted by the Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?