1st March 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Integrated M.Tech in Nanotechnology for 12th student? List of colleges/universities which offer admission in India?

Sir, I am a student of 12th standard and will give my board exam in next year. I am interested to do my Engineering in Nanotechnology. But I am searching for the colleges or universities which provide admission in Integrated M.Tech course for Nanotechnology in India. And also I would like to know about my eligibility criteria for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Integrated M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering for 12th student? List of colleges/universities which offer admission in India? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  3. Is it good to do PhD and research in Nanotechnology field?
  4. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  5. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  6. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  7. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  8. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  9. Qualification needed for getting admission in Nanotechnology? Which institutes offer Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra?
  10. Is it possible to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology field?
  11. Colleges which offer the course in nanotechnology all over India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges of Singapore to study a degree in Nanotechnology? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  14. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  15. List of colleges which offer Integrated M.Design course in India
  16. Eligibility to study M.Tech(Nanotechnology) for Biotechnology student? Reputed colleges of M.Tech(Nanotechnology) in India?
  17. List of the colleges in Chennai offering B.Tech/Integrated course in nanotechnology?
  18. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
12th March 2018, 10:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Integrated M.Tech in Nanotechnology for 12th student? List of colleges/universities which offer admission in India?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Integrated M.Tech in Nanotechnology in India:

The basic educational qualification generally varies from college to college and the minimum qualification is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class with Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects in 10+2 pattern. And for some of the colleges, Mathematics is the mandatory subject and must have pursued Chemistry or Physics as optional subjects.

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to appear in concerned college's Entrance Examination for getting admission into Integrated M.Tech in Nanotechnology course.

>> I am providing you contact details of the colleges that are offering this course and I suggest you to contact them once for getting more details and eligibility criteria of the concerned college although I have provided you the basic information.

@ Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology, Thanjavur
@ Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi
@ Amity Institute of Nanotechnology, Noida
@ Biosys Biotech Lab and Research Center, Chennai
@ University of Rajasthan, Centre for Converging Technologies, Jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?