24th October 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Integrated MTech in Chemical Engineering for 12th student? List of colleges/universities offering admission in India?

Sir, I am a student of 12th standard and will give my Board exam in next year. I am interested to do my Engineering in Chemical. But I am searching for the colleges or universities which provide admission in Integrated MTech course for Chemical Engineering in India. And also I would like to know about my eligibility criteria for this course?

18th November 2018, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Integrated MTech in Chemical Engineering for 12th student? List of colleges/universities offering admission in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of 12th standard and will give my Board exam in next year. I am interested to do my Engineering in Chemical. But I am searching for the colleges or universities which provide admission in Integrated MTech course for Chemical Engineering in India. And also I would like to know about my eligibility criteria for this course?

Those students who have passed 12th standard or its equivalent with 60% marks in PCM or PCB, any three of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science are eligible to study Integrated MTech in Chemical Engineering course. Eligible students have to appear for the entrance examination like JEE (Main) and JEE (Advanced) for the admission to study Integrated MTech in Chemical Engineering.

List of colleges / universities offering Integrated MTech (BTech + MTech) in Chemical Engineering is given below:

IIT Madras - Official Website

Sharda University - Official Website

IIT Delhi - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?