30th May 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School-Noida?

Hello everyone, I want to do LLM(International Environmental Law) from Amity Law School-Noida. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

31st May 2019, 05:29 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School-Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do LLM(International Environmental Law) from Amity Law School-Noida. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to study LLM (International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School – Noida campus is as follows: Candidates who have obtained LLB Degree or its equivalent degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Duration of the LLM (International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School – Noida is 1 year. Amity Law School – Noida also offers LLM (Corporate Banking and Insurance Law), LLM (Tax Law), LLM (International Trade & Economic Law), LLM (Media & Entertainment Law) and LLM (Medical & Health Law).
31st May 2019, 06:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School-Noida?

Eligibility to study LLM (International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed a three to five-year LLB/ BA LLB or Integrated Degree from a recognised university.
Candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate in LLB/ BA LLB etc.

There is no age limit required to study LLM (International Environmental Law).
1st June 2019, 12:24 AM
Dexpert
Member+

Master Of Laws [L.L.M.] (Environmental Law) Eligibility criteria is as below :
1)Candidate must have done LLB or BA LLB with minimum 45% or 50% marks from recognized college or university.
2) Admission process involving Merit/Entrance and/or Personal Interview based.
2nd June 2019, 01:05 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School-Noida is given below.

=> Master of Legislative Law in International Environmental Law is a post graduation course and the duration of Master of Legislative Law in International Environmental Law course is two years.

=> The required eligibility to get admission in Master of Legislative Law in International Environmental Law is the candidate should have passed LLB course from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance which is conducted by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?