3rd August 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MA(Mathematics) in Indian Statistical Institute New Delhi?

Hello everyone, I want to do MA(Mathematics) from Indian Statistical Institute New Delhi. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this institute? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

12th August 2019, 03:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA(Mathematics) in Indian Statistical Institute New Delhi?

The required eligibility to study MA(Mathematics) in Indian Statistical Institute New Delhi is the candidate should have passed graduation with Honours in Mathematics or Mathematics as one of the subjects studied in graduation from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Master of Arts in Mathematics is 50%. The course duration of the Master of Arts in Mathematics is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?