5th August 2019, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Human Resource Management in Nirmala College Muvattupuzha?

Hi, I am a student of BBA(H). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MBA(e-Business) course. I want to do this course in Nirmala College Muvattupuzha. Can I know my eligibility to do Master of Human Resource Management in Nirmala College Muvattupuzha?

14th August 2019, 10:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Human Resource Management in Nirmala College Muvattupuzha?

Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) is a postgraduate Management course. The required eligibility to study Master of Human Resource Management in Nirmala College Muvattupuzha is the candidate should have passed BA course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Master of Human Resource Management is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of graduation percentage marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?