24th June 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Aimfill College of International Studies?

Hi, I am a student of BSc(Aviation). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MBA(Aviation Management). Can I know my eligibility to do MBA(Aviation Management) in Aimfill College of International Studies?

26th June 2019, 04:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Aimfill College of International Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of BSc(Aviation). After completing my Graduation, I want to do MBA(Aviation Management). Can I know my eligibility to do MBA(Aviation Management) in Aimfill College of International Studies?

Aimfill College of International Studies offers MBA in Airline and Airport Management course. Minimum eligibility to study the MBA in Airline and Airport Management course is a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 pattern) from a recognized university. Duration of the MBA in Airline and Airport Management is 2 years in the Aimfill College of International Studies with 6 months project work. Details are available at the website link given http://www.aimfillcampus.com/aimfil-aviation-mba.html
26th June 2019, 05:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Aimfill College of International Studies?

The required eligibility to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Aimfill College of International Studies is the candidate should have passed 12th and graduation course in any stream from a recognized University/Board. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in MBA(Aviation Management) is 50%.

Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management is a postgraduate Management course. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination. The course duration of MBA(Aviation Management) course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?