19th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Business Forcasing) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya for MBA(Business Forcasing) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

24th July 2018, 06:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Business Forcasing) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya?

As per my best knowledge, I know that Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya does not provide MBA(Business Forcasing) course. There are 2 courses available for MBA as mentioned below:

Master of Business Administration

Master of Business Administration (Business Finance)

Eligibility for above mentioned course is as follows:--

You must have completed Graduation (TDC) with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.

You must have cleared CAT/MAT/CMAT entrance test. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Remove *
24th July 2018, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Business Forcasing) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya for MBA(Business Forcasing) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study MBA in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya is as follows:

Graduate with minimum 50% marks and must have cleared CAT entrance examination conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) or Graduate with at least 50% marks and must have cleared the MAT entrance exam conducted by AIMA or Graduate with minimum 50% marks and must have cleared CMAT entrance examination conducted by AICTE.

Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya offers MBA, MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Business Finance) courses. Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?