4th August 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA in Techno India Salt Lake for BBA(H) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BBA(H). After completing my Graduation, I want to do an MBA in Techno India Salt Lake. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this course or not?

7th August 2019, 10:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA in Techno India Salt Lake for BBA(H) student?

Eligibility required to study MBA in Techno India Salt Lake are mentioned here;

You must be any graduate from any recognized university.

You must have obtained at least 60% marks in 10th and 12th class.

You should have valid score in MAT/JEMAT Entrance exam.
7th August 2019, 11:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA in Techno India Salt Lake for BBA(H) student?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in MBA course. The eligibility to study MBA at Techno India Salt Lake is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a bachelor's degree or equivalent in the relevant field from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of the score obtained in MAT (Management Aptitude Test)/JEMAT (Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?