15th August 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCA for B.Com(Accountancy) candidate who has Computer Application in 12th?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th with Computer Application. Recently I am pursuing B.Com(Accountancy). I want to do MCA. Am I eligible for MCA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  2. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  3. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
  4. How to study MCA? I have completed B.Com with computer application
  5. Can I get a job in foreign after doing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Sc(IT) candidate who didn't studied Maths in 12th?
  7. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  8. Possibility to study MCA for B.Com with Computer Application student?
  9. Eligibility to study BCA for 12th Commerce student who haven't studied Computer Application?
  10. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  11. Eligibility for JNU MCA entrance exam after scoring 50% marks in 10th and 53% in 12th arts?
  12. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  13. Eligibility to get job in Tech Mahindra for a candidate who has secured 70% in 10th, 63% in 12th, 58% in B.Sc and 67% in MCA?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  15. Can I apply for for Clerk in Railway being a candidate of MCA in computer application?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Com if completed 12th with Computer Application?
  17. Am I eligible to study MCA after completing S.Y.B.Com with Computer Application?
  18. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
19th August 2015, 06:39 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA for B.Com(Accountancy) candidate who has Computer Application in 12th?

Eligibility to study MCA for B.Com(Accountancy) candidate who has Computer Application in 12th :

Candidate must have passed any graduation degree in any discipline from any recognised university.
Candidate must have studies mathematics as a subject in 12th class.
There is no age limit.
19th August 2015, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCA for B.Com(Accountancy) candidate who has Computer Application in 12th?

You need maths at 10+2 or degree level for MCA admission in any university. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam. Hence, if you have studied maths then it will be good for you.

Also, make sure that you have got above 50% marks in degree. In some case you need at least 60% marks in your degree for becoming eligible for admission.
19th August 2015, 08:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my 12th with Computer Application. Recently I am pursuing B.Com(Accountancy). I want to do MCA. Am I eligible for MCA course?
No, you are not eligible for MCA course.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?