5th August 2019, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Construction Engineering and Management) in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science Gwalior?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science Gwalior for ME(Construction Engineering and Management) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

14th August 2019, 10:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Construction Engineering and Management) in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science Gwalior?

M.E. Construction Engineering and Management or Master of Engineering in Construction Engineering and Management is a postgraduate Structural Engineering course. The required eligibility to study ME(Construction Engineering and Management) in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science Gwalior is the candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech course in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Master of Engineering in Construction Engineering and Management is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entarnce examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?