1st July 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPhil(Chemistry) in Bundelkhand University?

Hello everyone, I want to do MPhil(Chemistry) from Bundelkhand University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

3rd July 2019, 11:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(Chemistry) in Bundelkhand University?

The eligibility to study MPhil in Chemistry at Bundelkhand University is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a Master's degree in the applied chemistry or chemistry with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bujhansi.ac.in
4th July 2019, 10:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPhil(Chemistry) in Bundelkhand University?

M.Phil. Chemistry or Master of Philosophy in Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course. The required eligibility to study MPhil(Chemistry) in Bundelkhand University is the candidate should have passed Master Degree in the Applied Chemistry or Chemistry from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree course to get admission to the Master of Philosophy in Chemistry is 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?