19th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPT(Cardiothoracic Physiotherapy) in Indore Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to do MPT(Cardiothoracic Physiotherapy) from Indore Institute of Medical Sciences. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

22nd July 2018, 11:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPT(Cardiothoracic Physiotherapy) in Indore Institute of Medical Sciences?

M.P.T. Cardiothoracic Physiotherapy or Master of Physiotherapy in Cardiothoracic Physiotherapy is a postgraduate Physiotherapy course. The duration of this course is two years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> Candidate should have passed BPT course from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in BPT course for Master of Physiotherapy in Cardiothoracic Physiotherapy course is 50%.

=> Also you have to appear in entrance examination which is organized by the Indore Institute of Medical Sciences.

=> As per my suggestion you should score good marks in entrance examination because the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?