21st July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg for BSc student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BSc Electronics. After completing my Graduation, I want to do an MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MSc(Electronics) Degree or not?

23rd July 2019, 02:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg for BSc student?

As a BSc Electronics graduate, you can definitely pursue MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg. The eligibility required to pursue MSc(Electronics) is pass in bachelor's degree in the relevant subject from a recognized institute/university.
Admission will be on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.
Duration of MSc(Electronics) is full time 2 years.

For details visit at:
http://www.stthomascollegebhilai.in/
23rd July 2019, 04:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg for BSc student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of BSc Electronics. After completing my Graduation, I want to do an MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MSc(Electronics) Degree or not?

Those students who have passed minimum 2nd division graduation with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized university are eligible to study the MSc (Electronics) in the St. Thomas College.

Duration of the MSc (Electronics) course is 2 years in the St. Thomas College. Students can find the details in the college website link given http://www.stthomascollegebhilai.in/courses/
24th July 2019, 12:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to study MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg for BSc student is the candidate should have passed B.Sc course with Physics or Electronics or Computer Science as one of the optional subjects from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the B.Sc course to get admission in Master of Science in Electronics is 50%. The duration of Master of Science in Electronics course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?