23rd January 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Nursing) in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hi, I am a student of BSc Nursing. After completing my Graduation, I want to do an MSc(Nursing) course. I want to do this course in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences. Can I know my eligibility to do MSc(Nursing) in this institute?

26th January 2021, 12:22 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Nursing) in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences?

Eligibility to study MSc(Nursing) in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences:

You must be pass in B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing Hons course with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

You will get admission on the basis of NEET PG exam.
26th January 2021, 10:37 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Nursing) in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences?

Eligibility to study MSc(Nursing) in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences:-

The candidate should have undergone BSc nursing / post basic BSc nursing in an institution which is recognised by Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
5% relaxation of marks for SC/ ST candidates may be given in accordance with INC norms.

Application fee:-
Rs. 1000/-

The selection of the candidates are based on the merit of the entrance examination held by the University of a competent authorities.
27th January 2021, 10:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of BSc Nursing. After completing my Graduation, I want to do an MSc(Nursing) course. I want to do this course in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences. Can I know my eligibility to do MSc(Nursing) in this institute?
After completion of B.Sc in Nursing, you can do M.Sc degree in Nursing.

If your graduation degree marks is above 60% then you can apply for M.Sc in Nursing in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences.

Your minimum age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?