1st September 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Aerospace Engineering) for BTech Aeronautical student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech with Aeronautical Engineering. I want to study MTech in Aerospace Engineering. Please let me know that whether I am eligible to study MTech with this specialization?

5th September 2019, 12:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Aerospace Engineering) for BTech Aeronautical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech with Aeronautical Engineering. I want to study MTech in Aerospace Engineering. Please let me know that whether I am eligible to study MTech with this specialization?

Eligibility to study the MTech (Aerospace Engineering) is a pass in BE / BTech in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized university. Eligible students have to appear and qualify entrance examinations like GATE or entrance examination conducted by the concerned university for the admission to study MTech (Aerospace Engineering). Duration of the MTech (Aerospace Engineering) is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?