7th August 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Aliah University?

Hello everyone, I want to do MTech(Electrical Engineering) from Aliah University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

12th August 2019, 01:21 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Aliah University?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for M.Tech in Electrical Engineering in Aliah University.

<> You must have completed B.Tech with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized university.

<> there is percentage relaxation for the reserved candidates.

<> Must be having a GATE Score or University entrance exam to be eligible to apply for Aliah University.

<> Should not be having any pending backlogs or no gaps during the Academics.

The above are the requirements to study M.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
12th August 2019, 03:41 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Aliah University?

Eligibility to study M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) in Aliah University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA in B.E/ B.Tech.
Candidate must have qualified AUAT entrance examination.
There is no age limit to study this course.
12th August 2019, 10:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Aliah University is the candidate should have passed B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent examination from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering course to get admission in MTech(Electrical Engineering) course is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance like GATE.
12th August 2019, 05:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do MTech(Electrical Engineering) from Aliah University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Candidates who have passed the BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Power Engineering with at least 6.5 CGPA or appeared in the above mentioned examinations are eligible to apply for the admission to study MTech (Electrical Engineering) at Aliah University. The MTech program has two specializations namely Control System and Power System at the Aliah University. Duration of the MTech program is two years in the Aliah University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th August 2019, 12:41 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study MTech in Electrical Engineering at Aliah University is a candidate must have done a BE/BTech in the relevant field and the candidate who has appeared in the 7th semester with 6.5 CGPA are also eligible. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the GATE valid score or the entrance test which is conducted by the university under AUAT.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.aliah.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?