25th August 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?

I have done diploma in mechanical engg.. and after that along with job i completed my AMIE i.e. BE Mech. From IEI..
Now i am planning to do a full time MBA.. am i eligible for the enterance test.. and can i give MAH MBA/MMS CET 2014 n do full time MBA..??
As AMIE does not come under AIU.. pls help.. waiting for your reply.. thanks..

25th August 2014, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?

Yes surely AMIE is equivalent to Graduation and you will be eligible for MBA entrance examination. Just make sure that you have scored 50% marks in AMIE as most of the entrance examination ask for this percentage criteria.

Don't worry about the eligibility criteria and start preparing for MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT and various state level MBA entrance examinations. I think the eligibility criteria says Graduation or its equivalent and there is no doubt that AMIE is equivalent to Graduation.

The most prestigious entrance exam for MBA is CAT and you must apply for it. All the IIMs accept CAT score. Getting a very excellent percentile in CAT will only help you in getting admission in top MBA colleges.

The entrance examination for MBA usually ask questions related to Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension and General Awareness. There will be negative marking for wrong answers and you have to attempt carefully to avoid negative marking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?