17th November 2021, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Retail Management) in Parthivi College of Engineering and Management?

I want to join Parthivi College of Engineering and Management for studying MBA in Retail Management. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

20th November 2021, 05:46 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Retail Management) in Parthivi College of Engineering and Management?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called MAT to study MBA Retail Management at Parthivi College of Engineering and Management.Qualification required is, you must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.
21st November 2021, 09:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Retail Management) in Parthivi College of Engineering and Management?

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study MBA in Retail Management at Parthivi College of Engineering and Management. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the MAT (Management Aptitude Test) entrance test. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?