4th June 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research? I want to join this institute for MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course. Kindly tell me asap.

8th June 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research? I want to join this institute for MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course. Kindly tell me asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study MPharm (Clinical Pharmacy) course at the RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. Candidates are admitted to the MPharm (Clinical Pharmacy) course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination through counseling conducted by DTE. Interested candidates have to contact the institute for more details on the same. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?