30th July 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Plant Biotechnology) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Biosciences and Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MSc(Plant Biotechnology) from Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Biosciences and Technology then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about the cutoff marks which are essential for the admission.

2nd August 2019, 06:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Plant Biotechnology) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Biosciences and Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

There is no entrance examination is available to study MSc in Plant Biotechnology at Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Biosciences and Technology. Admission will be done solely on the basis of merit. The other eligibility criteria is a candidate must have done Life Science graduation in Biotechnology/Botany/Agriculture/Agri-biotech/Genetics/Microbiology & Horticulture with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for reserved category from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.mgmibt.com
2nd August 2019, 09:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Plant Biotechnology) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Biosciences and Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

The entrance examination available for admission in M.Sc(Plant Biotechnology) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Biosciences and Technology is JAM and GATE.

The admission to the M.Sc(Plant Biotechnology) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Biosciences and Technology is on the basis of scores of Joint Admission Test (JAM). You must have passed graduation in Science with Botany as a subject or B.Sc in Biotechnology or equivalent with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website https://www.mgmibt.com for more information.
4th August 2019, 12:19 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

In order to enroll for M.Sc. in Plant Biotechnology program, you will need to appear for either IIT JAM or ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Examination. Once you have cleared on these examinations you can pursue M.Sc. in Plant Biotechnology program. Official links of entrance examinations are mentioned below:
1. IIT JAM
https://jam.iitkgp.ac.in/

2. ICAR AIEEA
https://ntaicar.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?