14th June 2019, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Advance Production System) in National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MTech(Advance Production System) course in National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal? I want to join this college for MTech(Advance Production System) course. Kindly tell me asap.

15th June 2019, 04:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Advance Production System) in National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal?

In order to pursue MTech(Advance Production System) in National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal, you would need to appear in the GATE entrance exam. You must have obtained a valid score in GATE to get admission in the MTech program.
MTech(Advance Production System) is full time 2 years duration course, divided into 4 semesters.

You can find details on;
http://nitttrbpl.ac.in/index.php
15th June 2019, 05:02 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Advance Production System) in National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal?

Entrance exam available to study M.Tech (Advance Production System) in National Institute of Technical Teacher's Training and Research, Bhopal are as follows:-
GATE
CSIR-UGC NET
TANCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?