20th February 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(CAD/CAM) in Vellore Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to join Vellore Institute of Technology for studying MTech(CAD/CAM). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me asap.

25th February 2019, 12:11 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(CAD/CAM) in Vellore Institute of Technology?

Entrance examination required to study M.Tech (CAD/CAM) in Vellore Institute of Technology are as follows:-
VITMEE 2019
Application starts – 10 March 2019
25th February 2019, 08:19 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(CAD/CAM) in Vellore Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Vellore Institute of Technology for studying MTech(CAD/CAM). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me asap.
For the admission to study MTech (CAD/CAM) in Vellore Institute of Technology, students have to appear for the VIT Masters Entrance Examination (VITMEE) conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology in major cities across India. Preference is given to the students with GATE score for MTech (CAD/CAM) admission in Vellore Institute of Technology. Duration of the MTech (CAD/CAM) in Vellore Institute of Technology is two years. Details are available at the website link given http://chennai.vit.ac.in/admissions/pg/procedure
25th February 2019, 03:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Vellore Institute of Technology for studying MTech(CAD/CAM), you need to appear in the VIT Masters Entrance Examination (VITMEE). Candidates are selected based on rank obtained in VITMEE followed by counselling. Candidates having a valid score in GATE are also eligible to study MTech(CAD/CAM) in Vellore Institute of Technology. Preference are given to the GATE qualified candidates.

You can visit the below mentioned website link for details:
http://chennai.vit.ac.in/academics/schools/smbs/cadcam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?