2nd June 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PGDM(International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in PGDM(International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

5th June 2019, 12:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PGDM(International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in PGDM(International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear for the entrance examinations like CAT/MAT, etc. for the admission to study PGDM (International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon. Candidates with a valid score in CAT/MAT, etc. are preferred for the admission to study PGDM (International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon. They should have obtained a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to study the PGDM (International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon.
5th June 2019, 06:57 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PGDM(International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon?

The admission to the PGDM(International Hotel Management) course in INLEAD-Gurgaon is through CAT or MAT scores.

After applying for the above examination, you can fill the application form through the website http://www.inlead.in/admissions.php.

The candidates need to have a graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university in any stream to be eligible to apply for PGDM(International Hotel Management) course and a valid CAT or MAT score.

You can visit the website http://www.inlead.in/admissions.php for more information.
6th June 2019, 03:00 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam accepted to study PGDM (International Hotel Management) in INLEAD, Gurgaon are as follows:-
IIHM Entrance Exam
HIHT Entrance Exam
UGAT
DTE HMCT
NCHMCT JEE
6th June 2019, 02:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear in any one of the Entrance exam like CAT or MAT and get qualified marks to secure your admission for PGDM in International Hotel Management at INLEAD in Gurgaon.

You can check the website http://www.inlead.in/ for more information.
7th June 2019, 12:29 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admissions are made through a CAT/MAT Entrance Examination, which is generally conducted between May and June every year. Notification for the Entrance Examination released during the month of February every year through the official website of CAT/MAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?