2nd December 2020, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MTech(Biotechnology) admission in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi team, I want to get admission into Jaypee Institute of Information Technology for studying MTech(Biotechnology). I want to know about the entrance exam which I have to appear for to get admission and study this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

3rd December 2020, 11:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MTech(Biotechnology) admission in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Eligibility
PG degree in life science MBBS b.tech b.pharma etc

Selection process
Valid score in GATE And post graduate entrance test PGET
4th December 2020, 10:17 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MTech(Biotechnology) admission in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get MTech(Biotechnology) admission in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology can be seen below.

Admission will be done through GATE examination.

You have to go through the counseling procedure of GATE examination to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?