10th March 2022, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for MSc Physics at Loyola college?

Sir, I would like to know more about entrance examination for msc physics, including question pattern, syllabus etc. I am looking forward for your reply.

thank you

with regards,
Jyothi

11th March 2022, 11:26 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam for MSc Physics at Loyola college?

The entrance exam for MSc Physics at Loyola College is, CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test).

DUET(Delhi University Entrance Test) and NITTET(National institute of Technology ).
11th March 2022, 11:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed BSc in physics with maths as an allied subject from a recognised university are eligible for admission.

Some of the entrance exam are
2.1 JNUEE
3.1 IPU CET
3.2 OUCET
2.4 BITSAT
2.3 DUET etc
12th March 2022, 09:32 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

There is no entrance exam for MSc Physics at Loyola College.

Eligibility:-

You must have a graduation degree in a relevant field with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 2 years.
13th March 2022, 12:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study MSc in Physics at Loyola College. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a BSc in Physics with Mathematics as an allied subject from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of an entrance test followed by an interview which is conducted by the college.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.loyolacollege.edu
13th March 2022, 07:53 PM
Msdhoni02

Entrance exam for MSc Physics at Loyola college?

An entrance exam is conducted by the Loyola college to give admission to the students in MSc Physics.

You should have completed a graduation with a minimum of 50%.
13th March 2022, 07:53 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam for MSc Physics at Loyola college?

1. An Entrance test for all candidates applying for PG courses will be conducted and it will be followed by a personal interview. Students should produce all the original documents for verification at the time of interview.

2. A candidate who has passed Bachelor degree of 3 years duration (B.Sc. or equivalent) with Physics and Mathematics as an allied subject under 10+2+3 pattern from any recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?