8th October 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MPharm(Pharmaceutics) in The Pharmaceutical College Bargarh? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi Sir, I want to study MPharm(Pharmaceutics) course in The Pharmaceutical College Bargarh. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission to study this course in this college. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

3rd November 2019, 06:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MPharm(Pharmaceutics) in The Pharmaceutical College Bargarh? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MPharm in Pharmaceutics at The Pharmaceutical College Bargarh. Admission selection is done as per the PGAT(Post Graduation Admission Test) guidelines and conducted by them.

The educational requirement is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university. The cutoff marks are finalized by the PGAT agency. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.pharmabarpali.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?