1st June 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Master of Physiotherapy admission in Maharashtra? How to apply for this entrance exam?

I have passed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy program. I want to do Master of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra. So, what entrance exam I have to give? And how I can apply for such entrance exam?

27th July 2020, 10:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Master of Physiotherapy admission in Maharashtra? How to apply for this entrance exam?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study Master of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in NEET PG (National Eligibility Entrance Examination for Post Graduation). The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

The candidate can apply through NEET PG website that is www.nbe.edu.in. First of all you need to register yourself by clicking on New Registration and then login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?