25th July 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score to get admission.

27th July 2019, 10:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad? Cutoff score required to get admission?

There is an entrance exam required to study MA(Journalism and Mass Communication) in English and Foreign Languages University Hyderabad. The entrance exam consists of two sections i.e. the first tests includes current affairs and mass media knowledge, logic, reasoning, and data interpretation and the second tests English language ability.
Students who qualify in the written test will be called for an interview.

Cutoff score required to get admission is subject to varies each year depends on availability of seats, number of applicants appearing in the entrance exam etc.

More information is available at;
https://communication.eflu.in/majmc/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?