20th February 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Library & Information Science in Indian Statistical Institute, Pune?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying Master of Library & Information Science from Indian Statistical Institute, Pune. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

24th February 2019, 09:21 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Library & Information Science in Indian Statistical Institute, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying Master of Library & Information Science from Indian Statistical Institute, Pune. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.
Admission process of Indian Statistical Institute, Pune is based on the written exam conducted by the institution. Those who qualified in the entrance exam such candidates will be invited for interview process. But, sorry to say that Master of Library & Information Science does not offered by Indian Statistical Institute, Pune. Please refer the attachment for more details.

Official website - http://www.sqcpune.org/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WEBISIProspectus2013.pdf(1.62 MB, 0 views)
25th February 2019, 07:11 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Library & Information Science in Indian Statistical Institute, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Master of Science in Library and Information Science course is offered only at Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore. Candidates have to appear for the all India written entrance test for the admission to study Master of Science in Library and Information Science course at Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore. Admission to the Master of Science in Library and Information Science course at Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore is done on the basis of academic records and performance of the candidates in the all India entrance test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?