20th July 2019, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management for MBA(Aviation Management). I am interested to do this MBA course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

23rd July 2019, 02:30 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management?

The entrance examination available for MBA(Aviation Management) in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management is given below:-

=) Common Admission Test
=)Management Aptitude Test
=) Graduate Management Admission Test

You can apply for any of the entrance examination and after getting a valid score card can visit the website http://www.iiaam.org for application form.
23rd July 2019, 02:39 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management?

The entrance examination available for MBA(Aviation Management) in Institute of Indian Aviation and Allied Management is given below:-

=) Common Admission Test
=)Management Aptitude Test
=) Graduate Management Admission Test

You can apply for any of the entrance examination and after getting a valid score card can visit the website http://www.iiaam.org for application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?