24th March 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MPharm(Pharmacology) in LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MPharm(Pharmacology) from LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

28th March 2019, 04:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MPharm(Pharmacology) in LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MPharm(Pharmacology) from LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

Candidates have to appear for the PGCET or GATE or GPAT entrance examination for the admission to study MPharm (Pharmacology) in the LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad. Candidates should have passed BPharm from a recognized university with at least 60% marks are eligible to study the MPharm (Pharmacology) in the LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad. Duration of the MPharm course is two years (four semesters) in the LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
28th March 2019, 05:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MPharm(Pharmacology) in LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad?

In order to get admission in MPharm(Pharmacology) in LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad, candidates have to appear in and qualify the NEET-PG/GPAT/GATE. For M.Pharma, the minimum score required for NEET-PG is 55% marks and for GATE/ GPAT is 70% marks. Candidates who have minimum 60% marks in B.Pharma from a recognized university are eligible to study MPharm(Pharmacology) in LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad.
30th March 2019, 01:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, Admission on the LM College of Pharmacy will be through centralised admission procedures of Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat State (ACPC) and Gujarat Technological University(GTU).

You would need to appear in the examination conducted by National Testing Agency(NTA).

You can visit the website www.ntacmat.nic.in for more information on the admission process.

The admission is completely on the basis of the merit list released on the basis of your NTA score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?