22nd July 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Information Technology) in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi, I want to know which are the entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology for MTech(Information Technology) course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

31st October 2021, 01:28 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Information Technology) in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE to study MTech Information Technology at National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.

Qualification required:-
You must have a graduation degree in BTech from a recogniszed university to study MTech Information Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?